My focus lies in drawing and painting from life and imagination, mainly fine art and concept design for video games and movies.
I am dedicated and hard working, I know what my goals are and I know how I'm going to achieve them.
I love working in groups, being inspired by those around me and sharing ideas.
Letters of Recommendation:
Hans-Peter Szameit and Sanna Tomac, Founders and teachers at Atelier Stockholm (click to view the letter)
Relevant Work Experience:
Illustrator for collectible card games run by Applibot, including "Legend of the Cryptids", September 2012 - Present.
-Creating detailed illustrations for double sets of cards, a normal and advanced version.
Creator and organizer of Stockholm Sketchmeet, A semiregular sketching group in Stockholm. February 2013 - Present.
Part-time teacher, Fall term 2011 - Fall term 2012.
- Giving critiques to students on their school assignments.
Part-Time online marketer, Fall term 2011 - Fall term 2012
- Marketing the school online through social medias and managing the website.
Illustrator for the casual gaming website www.king.com, September 2009 - September 2012.
-Creating illustrations that are later animated for games on the website.
Painted an oil painting that was used in a fashion photoshoot, printed in issue #4 2012.
Illustrator for the roleplaying games "Svavelvinter" and "Coriolis", October 2011.
Assistant, on call for for the summer of 2011.
- Helped Alexander in his studio in Stockholm.
Featured in Gorillaartfare.com's collaborative artbook "gorilla artbook vol. 1" published by CFSL Ink
-The book was released in May, 2011. Here is a link to a Gorilla Artfare post about the book: "gorilla artbook vol. 1: coming soon!!!!"
Interviewed by Dagens Nyheter (Swedish national newspaper) for an article about Atelier Stockholm, (link to article)
-The article appeared in the newspaper DN on March 28th, 2011.
@ Spoke Art Gallery in San Francisco: Moleskine Project II - 6th of December - 29th of December 2012. Group show with moleskine sketchbook pages as a theme.
@ Galleri Sjohasten - 10th of November - 24th of November 2012. Group show with students and teachers from Atelier Stockholm.
@ Art Concept Store - 29th of September - 16th of October 2011. Group show with emerging realist artists based in Stockholm.
@ Garbo Interiors - 9th of June - 1st of July 2011. Group show with students from Atelier Stockholm.
@ Sci-Fi Bokhandeln Stockholm - 4th of May - 31st of May 2010.
@ Kulturhuset/Lava - 24th of April - 16th of May 2010.
CG Society workshop "Concepting Vehicles and Mechs using Photoshop and SketchUp", March-April 2013 http://workshops.cgsociety.org/
- 6 week online workshop with a focus on designing functional vehicles and mechs taught by concept artist Kemp Remilard: http://www.kempart.com/
- Full-Time student, Fall term 2009 / Fall term 2012.
- 4 week summer course in Figure drawing 2007.
- 4 week summer course in Cast drawing 2007.
Sixmorevodka "MADE symposium" in Berlin, June 2010 www.sixmorevodka.com/made/
- 4 day workshop with instructors from Massive Black and various comic book artists.
Conceptart.org New Zeeland workshop "Marama" in Wellington, 2008 www.conceptart.org/workshop/info.shtml
- 4 day workshop with instructors from Conceptart.org and Massive Black.
S:t Gorans Gymnasium www.stn.edu.stockholm.se
- 3 year highschool art education.
- Experienced with Photoshop, oil paint, pencil, charcoal, Zbrush and google sketchup.
Fluent in English and Swedish.